Sunday, April 4, 2010

Something old, Something new

Hrm, I havent written in forever. Hrm, Where to begin. When sooo much is changing its hard to find a place to begin.

I am so ready to move away from Chattanooga. At the age of 20, I've really begin to travel all around the east coast and even as far as Nicaragua. Seeing all the different people and places has really made me realized how blessed I am to have had the opportunity to grow up in the south, specifically chattanooga, but change is good and I'm ready to make it.

This is my one last chance to really get out on my own and start fresh in an environment I dont know at all but feel so comfortable in. I love statesboro, ga. I love savannah and the east coast of Georgia. Georgia Southern is the most awesome school I've visited so far and I cant wait to attend. Its so close! I begin summer classes online while i finish up some classes at dalton in 5 weeks! In five weeks I will officially be a student at Georgia Southern University!!! I'm so psyched!

I met my birth parents. I havent really talked about that much. Mostly because it wasnt a big deal at all. I felt like I had known them all my life. Which technically I have. haha They are amazing and I felt instantly connected to them the moment I heard their voices and saw their faces. I have siblings now. Quite a few actually. I'm the oldest of 5. :) One sister from my mother and three (two brothers and a sister) from my father. Its amazing what God can do when youre only abiding to His rules.

God, Jesus, Savior... I am trying so hard to live my life as I believe Jesus Christ wants me to. Why is it so hard for us to overcome sin nature? Why cant I just turn off my emotions and go only on the fact of what the word says to be true? Its so hard being 20 years old. When youre young, you can act as if you dont know, or you can blame it on hormones, or emotions, or whatever really. But I'm 20. I know better. haha I know what the Word says and yet sometimes I still deliberately disobey. ahh. I annoy myself. I cant imagine how annoyed God gets with me.

and money. ohhhh money.
Why must you always bother me so? money. I really hate you. I wish you never existed. I have so many trips that I'm taking this summer, Its going to be crazy. I think I'll write a letter. A letter to everyone letting them know what I'm up to this summer and ask for prayer and direction as I move forward with all this! Its crazy!

Hey. pray for me. Thats all for now. I should be studying.

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment