Sunday, March 7, 2010

plans.

My life is becoming so planned out that I feel like I need to just pick up and leave. Thingsare coming along too... well.. planned, forced, rushed I feel like.

The month of March:

12-14: GSU
18: YL banquet
24-28: DC

The month of April:

1-4: camping
29-30: photography on the beach

The month of May:

1-2: still beach
3-7: finals
9-17: missions trip
18-31: summer classes

The month of June:

1-16: still summer classes
19-20: Birthday weekend
21-24: vegas
25-30: YL camp

The month of July:

1-4: still YL camp
9-16: missions camp
17-19: GSU
25-31: family vacation

The month of August:

16. school begins again. ://

My life is far too planned this year. I never used to make plans. I'm suffocating in my own doings. but in the words of my friend Julia, I like being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment